Inspiral's Spiral

What goes around comes around.

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Shopping at the Itunes store.

Since the lovely Muzekez gave me a $20 Itunes music card for Christmas I went and picked out a few songs for my Ipod. This is what I got:

Do You See What I See - Hunters and Collectors

Buddy Holly - Weezer, remember windows 95?

The Look - Roxette, remember grade 11?

Nutbush City Limits - Ike and Tina Turner, so now I can Madison whenever I like.

Love in an Elevator and Dude Looks Like a Lady - Aerosmith

Kiss From a Rose - Seal, only because I saw a video someone made with scenes from Phantom of the Opera to this song, never liked it beforehand.

Golden Brown - the Stranglers

Can't Get Enough of you Baby and All Star - Smash Mouth

Love is in the Air - John Paul Young, reminds me of Strictly Ballroom and Ben's homemade Ninja Turtle movie.

Hanging by a Moment - Lifehouse

Don't You Want Me - Human League

When the Lights Go Out - 5ive, because this is the first song I remember dancing to with Ben at a nightclub

People are Strange - the Doors

Murder on the Dancefloor - Sophie Ellis Bextor, for Brendan, we gave him an Ipod for christmas too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home