Inspiral's Spiral

What goes around comes around.

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

After all these years...

After going by the nickname Inspiral since the middle of 1998 I thought it might be a fun idea to google the name Inspiral and see if I could be found. (I was on page 5). But to my horror there are quite a few Inspiral's before me and guess what they relate to.

A brand of condoms.

Fan-freaking-tastic! How embarrassing is that? I'm called Inspiral on Belly Belly, a conception, pregnancy and birth site! They probably all know and think I'm a twisted freak naming myself after such things! Yuck!


I don't want to change my name, I like it. Well I did like it, now I'm liking it a heck of a lot less. I got my name from the Inspiral Carpets, not that I have ever heard or liked any of their songs, but I liked the word Inspiral. It was better than Crusty, which was my irc nick before someone said it was gross. But I got that nick when a friend of mine mis-pronounced my name and called me Crustine. It also tied in when I became an apprentice chef, baking lots of crusty buns!

I also played Trivbot and Frenzy with the name Milky Way for a while, after the chocolate bar. But that became a bit too wusstacular after a while.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home