Inspiral's Spiral

What goes around comes around.

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

A Grand Day Out

Brendan is off to the Gabba on Sunday to see the mighty Brisbane Lions take on Hawthorn. I organised the buying of the tickets online and after paying for them discovered that I would have to take a trip all the way into Bris Vegas to personally pick the tickets up. No, I couldn't get anyone else to do it for me. It had to be me with my card and photo id.

So we all went in today and got the tickets. We stayed a lot longer than I expected as we ended up meeting Ben for lunch. We all had desserts from the patisserie in the Myer Centre too. Yum!

I went to the Kenny's Cardiology and bought some baby bootie things with little cows on them. The cows rattle when you shake them so they will be fun to see when they are being worn on the new baby's little feet.

I also stopped in at Lush, because I can never not go in to Lush, and got some Dream Time temple balm. I am really hoping it helps me get some sleep.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:32 am, Blogger MuzeKez said…

    I love the names of Lush products! When I clicked on the link to read about the temple balm, in the section down the bottom of the page with the "Customers who bought this also bought.." recommendations, I saw this funny product. Ha! :-)

    Anyway, hope the temple balm works - and that Brendan has fun at the Gabba!!

     
  • At 10:58 am, Blogger Inspiral said…

    I suppose I better clarify that it is Nan and Pa that are taking Brendan to the Gabba today and that they paid me back for the tickets. It's a part of their present to Brendan for his birthday.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home