Inspiral's Spiral

What goes around comes around.

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

High school

High school is not something I like to think of very often. I went to Caboolture High and sucked at pretty much everything except writing letters to Jade. If they gave out VHA's for writing personal letters then we would have topped them all.

I removed my details from schoolfriends.com.au a while ago because I don't want these people knowing or attempting to remember me. Not that many of them would anyway. But one of the people I went to school with helped to set a stalker on to me in 1994 and I just can't seem to forget that.

I had a man ringing me up and sending me letters wanting to meet me and things like that. I won't go into details but it was very creepy. But the creepiest of all was the day he phoned and read out to me the lines written in the year 12 yearbook beside my name. He had our yearbook. He had my school photo. He knew what I looked like. Only 4 years had passed since school finished, I hadn't changed much. He claimed that one of his friends had a brother or sister in my year level. They gave him the yearbook. He wouldn't tell me who. So that's why I don't really want anything more to do with the people I went to high school with.

If you do the math you will also realise that I had a 1 year old baby and was living alone at the time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home