Inspiral's Spiral

What goes around comes around.

Friday, January 21, 2005

Experience doesn't always count.

I've been watching a fair bit of the Australian Open tennis lately, mainly because I've been feeling so yuck with all day long morning sickness. Anyway, I have discovered that even though these people are professional tennis players with 15 or more years of proper coaching to get them into a grand slam they can still lose 6-0! Hey, I can lose 6-0 too, very likely as I have had no tennis training! Where's my wildcard entry!


1 Comments:

  • At 7:47 pm, Blogger Ben said…

    good luck with your tourney aspirations, we might see ya there next year! when they interview you after and ask what training you've had you can say you spent a good part of the previous year pregnant. That kinda hard work has gotta count! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home