Inspiral's Spiral

What goes around comes around.

Sunday, November 07, 2004

The Island.

Last night Ben and I went to the Playhouse at the QPAC to see Lano and Woodley. Their show is called "The Island" and it would have to be the funniest thing I have ever seen. I don't think I stopped laughing the entire time. I even had tears in my eyes.

There was a part during the show where they set their suitcase on fire. I was not convinced it was part of the show until I read on a message board on the Lano and Woodley site that it had happened at other shows too. So I fell for it, but it was still funny.

They are in Brisbane until the 13th of November so get down there if you want to see the best comedians in the entire world performing the funniest show in the entire world!

I can't believe that I have been watching these guys since I was 15....

1 Comments:

  • At 9:48 pm, Blogger Ben said…

    It was fantastic. We should go again, I could use more laughs :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home