Inspiral's Spiral

What goes around comes around.

Friday, January 21, 2005

Where's Jeff?

There are not that many shows on tv that call themselves comedies that actually make me laugh. Mainly because I don't find the American sense of humour to my taste. Well that and the fact that you can predict the next line they are going to say, especially in that so called comedy Friends. Man that show was complete crap! I am so glad its over but the repeats are still around dammit!

I prefer real comedy! Give me British comedy over American anyday! Come on, the Young Ones still completely cracks me up! The latest British comedy that I really like is Coupling on the ABC at 9:30 on Monday nights. I have to admit that this latest season is struggling a bit with the loss of I think everyone's favourite character Jeff. But even so, it is still able to make me laugh. A lot of the jokes at the moment are being based on the character Susan's pregnancy so we are able to relate well to it.

As they say at jumptheshark.com adding a new character or a pregnancy is getting desperate! I know Jeff was a valued cast member but I hope the show can survive.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:26 pm, Blogger Ben said…

    It's not the same, but Oliver isn't doing too badly. Even if he doesn't want anyone to know that he wants to bring back Dr Who :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home