Inspiral's Spiral

What goes around comes around.

Monday, November 01, 2004

Halloween and Horses.

One year I think we'll have to have a full on costume party Halloween, instead of me in my pj's hiding when the trick or treaters come to the door! All we do is set up a pumpkin and Ben's cow skull. My Dad carves the best Jack O Lanterns! I think we've had one every year for a while now. We set it up at the front door, but the front door was hidden behind my crepe paper brick wall that I made for the Harry Potter party. We had a few trick or treaters, some not even in costume! They all scored Wizz Fizz lolly pops so hopefully that'll scare em.

Melbourne Cup tomorrow. I am no good at picking a winner. In the last few years I have put $1 each way bets on about 5 horses. I am no big spender when it comes to the Melbourne Cup! I think the last time I did any good was 2001 when I got 1st and 3rd. I've looked at the Melbourne Cup site and I think I'm going to go with Vinnie Roe, Makybe Diva, Pacific Dancer and Media Puzzle. If I lose completely at least its only $8. A heck of a lot less than some will lose tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home