Inspiral's Spiral

What goes around comes around.

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

I hate Atlantic DVD.

I hate Atlantic DVD because I placed an order with them 2 weeks ago and I have been waiting for the DVD to arrive in time for my brothers birthday. With time running out and no DVD I decided to cancel the order only to receive the reply - We were waiting for you to verify the credit card details.

How stupid do they think I am! I got no email telling me to do this! If I had received an email telling me to verify the damn credit card (for the 3rd time through these people, I might add) do they really think I would sit and wait around for 2 weeks before doing anything! Well that is in fact what I did do, I sat around like a complete fool waiting for a parcel in the mail that was never going to arrive.

That is the very last time I am going to bother ordering through them. They failed me when I tried to order a DVD in time for Ben's birthday and now they've done it again. They promised I would never have to verify the card details again and that wasn't true either.

They haven't replied to my angry email.

The one good thing I have learnt is - go to Kmart. 5 minutes drive up the road and it was cheaper too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home